Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2014 Entrance Exam Preparation
5 Months Comprehensive Preparation | Instructed by Prof. Rajneesh the famous CLAT blogger
Course Start Date: 13 Aug 2013
Appearing for Common Law Admission Test 2014 (CLAT 2014)?
Confused how to prepare for Law Entrance?
Need experienced guidance and searching for CLAT online course?
In case you are faced with any of above, you have reached the place that offers the perfect solution.
This course offers the complete Common Law Admission Test 2014 (CLAT) Entrance Exam Preparation in the most exhaustive manner. Spread over 40 Live Classes, this course covers every area of the law school entrance test you are planning to appear for.
Going by recent trends, CLAT 2014 can be expected to be the toughest CLAT exam till date. A record number of students will sit for the exam vying for seats in the prestigious Law Colleges around the country. Are you fully prepared for the challenge? This CLAT online course, conducted by CLAT Guru, Prof. Rajneesh Singh over the next 5 months will ensure that you are prepared for every section of the exam and thus, will increase your chances of success manifold.
Course Package :
- Course Duration: 5 Months
- 40 Live Classes in total
- 02 LIVE Interactive Classes per week (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Class Timings: 10 P.M. to 11.30 P.M.
Key Takeaways :
- Complete CLAT Syllabus Covered
- Expert tips, techniques and strategies provided to guide you through the exam
- Tips for time management provided and key concepts highlighted
About the Exam : CLAT-2014
CLAT 2014 Pattern:
For the graduate course, the pattern paper contains the following 5 sections:-
- English including Comprehension
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Elementary Mathematics
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
Universities Accepting CLAT Scores:
The Common Law Admission Test 2014 (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 14 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M).
The 14 participating National Law Universities, in the order of their establishment, are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study 6 Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
Language of instruction: English